[kj] THE

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 21:57:06 EDT 2006

Can you explain how joe managed to get Communion MB shut down? Members of
the public cannot get sites shut down.
  Hans, You cannot just say that its Jester without having any definite
evidence , you are making serious allegations here. You say that he has done
20 times already, so why do you only complain now?
   Sites get hacked all the time, its part of the internet.
Who was hierologrph (Communion Webmaster)
  Hans: I have one hell on conspiracy theory on all this.................and
all eyes are looking in your direction.