[kj] OT How does the mind work?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 19:08:26 EDT 2006

At last , someone who understands. You understand the concept and the
questions it poses.
How can we understand it when by rights we should nt be able to because  no
one has taught us , but its still possible to read it just as quick. How is
it possible for the mind to understand things that  haven't been taught ?
And how we naturally make ourselves understand things. The Japanese use the
same system ( not reading all the symbols/letters ) to grasp the meaning.