[kj] "COMMUNION" CENSORED ! LET'S RESIST !

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:45:20 EDT 2006

i really carnt take all these changes,its leading me to a breakdown ;-(

communion had loads of really interesting threads,that alot of members
enjoyed,there were loads of links,just cos there was one--small section
where people let of steam!!!! is that really a justifiable reason for the
messageboard to be closed down?? what the hell happened to freedom of
speach?
i had no influence on that board,being neither a moderator or nothing like
that,i was just a member,who enjoyed the many threads that were there,infact
i went out of my way earlier in the week to clear up a situation where one
of the members(whos first lang is not english) who could not
see the joke in a particular thread,that was understandable,thats why i
exsplained it to  her,as its a shame that someone(anyone) should miss out
down to a language missunderstanding,!!!

it seems that a few of you think the messageboard was only there for people
to sound of,of course it was not,if any of you who have/had such an
opinion,had visited communion,you would of seen just how hard everyone was
working to give it a good chance---obviously its too late now,its a shame as
at the end of the day,it was basically a forum for people who lov killing
joke music, to talk/listen to/discuss idears/add comments/look up links/add
threads concerning k.j related matters and yes,also to have a moan,but alas
that was such a tiny part of it,that i find it logically hard to believe
that a place can be closed down,down to one tiny thread,so i ask,whats the
real story????

very saddened by this.......      melinda a getherer

ps james osbourne,when have we fallen out? i cannot recall...oh the distant
past was it? aaaaa,the distantr past is dead,gone,just a memory isnt it ;-)
  i forgot to add   lightbringer to the list....

btw