[kj] OT How does the mind work?

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 18:34:15 EDT 2006

Mate, I've got a friggin degree in all this. Think about it a sec.

  Here's that old teaser....An alien lands on earth. How would you communicate with them?

  I (rarely) agree w/Peter, this was quite interesting, esp. for me being a reading teacher. I read this about as quickly as I'd read it if it were spelled correctly. I'll have to rethink some of the reasearch on reading I've read (esp. studies that do show that people see every letter). I know context is a big part of comphrehension, but that can't explain all of it. _______________________________________________
Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net