[kj] uk gathering tonight 7pm worlds end pub camden

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 7 12:40:14 EDT 2006

My apologies, too -- I was even in Camden that day and would've liked to
say hello. I checked email via Web for details once but gave up
at...um... the hundred or so flightspammers my filter somehow didn't
keep out.

Ah well, I got to watch the Champions League match in a pub and picked
up a Japanese bootleg of live KJ material in Camden market -- a fitting
unlicensed theft, I thought, after what the postponed gigs cost me! A
fantastic trip, but every time my body survives a transatlantic flight
packed tight like a sardine, I wonder whether I can ever manage it again.