[kj] Communion MB

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 12:36:45 EDT 2006

The Communion board is a mystery.
They opened it, a Moderator called Raven a c*nt then banned people who
objected. The Moderators were banning people for nothing . The board
probably close down due to everyone either getting banned or leaving because
of everyone else was getting banned. I feel that you are making a big
mistake in asking the moderators from Communion to join your board Hans.
They seem to be on an egotistic power trip. The  mods have the ability to
ban people and so ban people for absolutely nothing ay e3every opportunity*.
It seems like it was a case of people getting a little bit of power and it
going straight to their heads.I also stopped posting on Werewolf's board
when Harlequin  got banned, not out of sympathy but due to the fact that  I
believe that freedom of speech is paramount
   Killing joke fans go on about oppressive regimes and governments, and how
people in power oppress them but as soon as they get a little bit of control
and power they abuse it to the full extent. They behave like North Korean
dictators.
   Who was Hierograph or what ever his name was?

*I got banned after doing two posts which consisted of:
"You re a sociopath on the edge of extinction " and " Beware of false
prophets". They were new threads and not in reply to anyone!!!!!! And I got
kicked off for that. No warning , nothing. Just a fark off and dont come
back. Unbelieveable