[kj] "COMMUNION" CENSORED ! LET'S RESIST !

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 10:16:47 EDT 2006

What influence can Joe have on Proboards?
Why should they do as he says?
They would nt take the board down just because Joe says.
There is more to that then meets the eye.
I personally wish that  you would keep your message board squabbles off this
list
And if you re going to make accusations against Joe.
You should give him a right to respond.
You may just be using this to get revenge on Joe for banning you from his
board.
If that is the case , then get over it.

    FLIGHTBRINGER.