[kj] Perceptions so far.

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:24:32 EDT 2006

it's nothing to do with understanding. i also suffer from fairly severe mood
swings. i still don't feel the need to keep posting the same thing over and
over. i don't have a problem with the fact that you think it's their best
album - i'm glad you like it - i just don't want to keep reading about it.
sorry if i was heavy handed, but it was getting ridiculous, mate.