[kj] Re: In and Outs of a Band's Arse

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 06:24:29 EDT 2006

Peter Go Away!

You are a squid!

~LB

In a message dated 4/7/2006 3:21:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk writes:

Things  have changed since 1982. Back then the KJ fans were young and thus
inexperienced in life . Lyrics were seen as intelligent, Mystical and at a
level to aspire too. For some people it was like an education, opening up
new spheres in the perceivement of the world around them . It was a good  and
important stepping stone for a lot of Killing Joke fans, it opened up  new
unexplored avenues. People went down these avenues , progressing and  making
discoveries of their own and realising in the process  that KJ  was just
rehashed Crowley.
And to assume that we all  eagerly wait for the next bit of KJ inspired
inspiration is just an  incorrect assumption to make.
Killing Joke have got their own  lives and paths , whilst we all have
ours. To assume that we eagerly wait  for the next bit of enlightenment and
education from KJ is quite insulting  to the progression we have all
individually made.

FLIGHTBRINGER