[kj] Re: In and Outs of a Band's Arse

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 05:29:09 EDT 2006

"It begs the question: is the best we can do in THE WEST to examine the in's
and outs of a duck's arse (for days on end) as related to a subterranean
rock act's latest effort to self-immolate? "

I must disagree with your condescending attitude towards this list. We are
not obsessive fan boys eagerly waiting for news of our heroes, the days of
fans following band members around supermarkets have long gone. I realise
that Fluwdot does have a Geordie solo album obsession, Rangecroft has a
Raven fixation and Alex does pay a bit more attention to BPF than the rest
of us put together, but thats as far as it goes.

"the fact that most people yearn to be something or someone and so
few ever achieve that,"

I must strongly disagree with that as well, you are basically saying that we
are all losers. Apart from Greg, we are not all losers. Indeed unlike KJ
none of us has to go around continually telling lies and making up stories
in order to keep the concept of their existence alive.........well except
for Mel that is.

  FLIGHTBRINGER
P.S. Are you Jaz? If so I want a word with you. Reveal yourself