[kj] Perceptions so far.

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:09:25 EDT 2006

I am not even going to start looking until the end of the month.  My one
copy came from CA as a Japanese import.  And the UK version is on a boat on
its way over here along with the singles.  I had to special order the 2003
single.  And I special ordered the full length in 2003 and it as in the
majority of stores 2 weeks later.

Chris