[kj] OT:Sunn O))) - where to start

vanessa luff v.luff at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 6 14:05:21 EDT 2006

Eyes pricked up at the mention of  Sun 0))) because of what I read a couple
of days ago on Julian Cope's site.

So for those interested here's the Drude's news
"
Right, I'm outta here, motherfuckers - Newbury first, then off to Brussels
to perform a long sub-bass drone masterpiece entitled 'Habit' with the
mighty Sunn0))). And whilst Messrs. Anderson, O'Malley and company shall all
be donning their grim-robes, I've appropriated as my garb something similar
but even more singular in which to perform. But I'll remain coy and let you
wait to see the photographic evidence. much later.

Love Fucking Peace,

JULIAN (Lord Yatesbury)