[kj] OT: Man held as terrorism suspect over punk song

dammit bleep hawk044 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 10:44:45 EDT 2006

I was referring to the Bible. After all, that speaks
quite bluntly of war, death, destruction...the fuck
all END OF THE WORLD.

So say a Muslim gets into a cab reading this aloud. It
breaks a societal norm, thus it's viewed as odd...thus
"suspicious".

I didn't even know the ethnicity of the passenger in
the story, I merely posed a question. It's true- we
see things racially in these bizarre times. It's a
natural human response. I just wish we could temper it
down away from Clash fans is all.

;)

-jim