[kj] Sound

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:18:14 EDT 2006

And this all adds to my point that whoever MASTERED the final release
blundered it.  Never mind if it is a well written and perfvormed release.
A well mastered release will sound good in cheap headphones, shitty computer
speakers and crappy car stereos.  It will sound amazing on good systems.
If it can't do both then that person needs to be reassigned to a different
job until proper training is complete.

Chris