[kj] Sound

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 6 07:49:56 EDT 2006

Gotta be a contrary dick for a second, bear with me....

I first heard Killing Joke blaring out of a one-speaker, mono
television set in `84 and they sounded JUST FINE.

I shouldn't have to buy a state-of-the-art sound system to hear an
album "properly" in order to convince me that it is *NOT*, in fact,
undercooked.

Alex in NYC