[kj] OT: Man held as terrorism suspect over punk song

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 06:13:56 EDT 2006

So it's got nothing to do with the songs then? He was questioned for acting suspiciously at an airport? Odd how that hasn't been mentioned in so many new reports. The BBC seem to know nothing of suspicious behaviour at an airport.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  Sorry. I have heard nothing about the color of his socks or the cabbies next
fare. I did hear that other people in the airport say that he was acting
erratically or something, his erratic behavior aroused their suspicions.
You cant honestly believe that the person was arrested for his skin color
alone. You cant honestly say that a person of ethnic origin is seen as being
suspicious just for getting out of a taxi. He was questioned for acting
suspiciously in an airport. Raven was also questioned for acting
suspiciously at an airport for wearing a killing joke T-shirt .
What agenda do you think I have?

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com