[kj] The album proper sounds very good on a nice stereo, yes indeed

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 05:46:55 EDT 2006

Bob,

I'll be interested to see if you still think it's their best album ever
in a year's time.  I doubt it, frankly.  I've got the thing on repeat
at the moment - all day yesterday, all day today, all day tomorrow -
but it'll wear off eventually!

yeah, that will be the acid test I agree. my gut feeling is that it will; I
always reacted ecstatically to the great releases, but not to Democracy or
2003. This one has left me feeling simply awe struck at what they've
achieved. we'll see. definitely going to the gigs, just wonder who's on bass
duties?

cheers mate,
bob