[kj] Sound

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 18:28:37 EDT 2006

"I just taught class playing it "

Was it played through a decent system or a portable device? I played it
though a portable device and the sound sounded drab and muddled, but when I
played it through my computer with headphones, the sound sounded so much
different , so much clearer and concise. The sound through the portable
device sounds like a different album, its hardly reconisable. I also
upgraded my computers speakers and the sound which emits is immense.
  So I would recommend anyone to listen to it through a quality system and
to get decent speakers for there their computer, if they dont have them
already.
      FB