[kj] was- lengthy longnessness now drummers

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 12:02:37 EDT 2006

He does seem to admire some soloists. Mind you, apparently he's a Tom Verlaine fan, though I can't see much of a connection between KJ and the sprawling oddball theatrics of 'Marquee Moon', as marvellous as that track is.

  Jim.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
      I can hear a bit of similarity in style between Geordie and Keith Levene. Both are entirely uncoventional guitar players.

  Funny thing about Geordie, though: he generally eschews solos and evidently hates them (so sayeth Jaz), yet -- according to Big Paul -- he was a big fan of Van Halen and AC/DC (two bands RENOWNED for their guitar solos).

  Alex in NYC

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com