[kj] Hosannas Received

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Wed Apr 5 10:32:54 EDT 2006

Hello... after a while. Been reading my mail every day but I've been too
lazy to post any comments for a long time... but all these recent
happenings here and all over the KJ camp... it's like some soap opera...
very entertaining...!

Anyway... Hosannas landed here in Finland, too! Got mine today... but
I've not been able to compare it to the leaked mp3 version. I'm mostly
listening music while driving, and in a car there's not so big
difference if you're listening to original cd's, mp3's or whatever
remasters. But I like the new record... more than extremities and
pandemonium, far more than democracy, but it didn't have the same effect
on me than KJ2003 when it came out. Listening to KJ2003 for the first
time was nearly same kind of experience than it was when I heard "The
Wait" for the first time back in 1983... when I was thirteen.

About the tour cancellations... I'm not even expecting another
Scandinavian tour, but I was delighted to see that Ministry had added
Finland in their calendar... but now Finland was wiped off, so no chance
to see even Raven here...!

__
Saunalahti Xtra - Uusi GSM-vuokrapuhelin ja edistykselliset Xtra-palvelut käyttöösi alk. 4,95 e/kk! http://saunalahti.fi/xtra/