[kj] The Gathering's Shortest Poll Ever.

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 10:21:18 EDT 2006

Haha......still 'getting into it' (but envy your enthusiasm, don't get me
wrong) - my point was rebuffing the general pessimism that's here at the
moment - KJ will be around for bloody years yet, I'm sure of that...

The pessimists are slowly becoming optimists I think. I see it as an album
that may take a bit of time to absorb fully, but once there you'll be
astounded. KJ should be around for years on end, and deep down I believe
they will. They just have these, probably inevitable given their intensity,
splits that cause everyone so much grief.

keep listening

bob