[kj] The Gathering's Shortest Poll Ever.

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 07:09:54 EDT 2006

I'm a big TRUE on this is one - new album follows busy touring year 2005, yes cockups all the way with cancelled this and that but KJ has been at the forefront of JC/G/R activities pretty much since 2003 and I'd be a lot more pessimistic if there'd been nothing...... Hosannas is not perfect but it shows some serious life left in KJ - more to the point what else can you imagine them doing apart from JC with his 'flights of fancy'? Geordie can't retire to Acapulco with all those riffs left......

horbag