[kj] New album...

Andy kj at misera.net
Tue Apr 4 17:10:14 EDT 2006

bought it for €12,99 yesterday, have listened to it once. so far i like:
judas goat, majestic, walking with gods, invocation (which is probably
my favourite track so far). so far i dislike most: the title track -
boring. i'll give it several more spins, of course, before i claim to
have a proper opinion.

what really annoys me though is Jaz's "voice". really terrible a few
times. wonder if i'll ever get used to it.

cheers,
-andy