[kj] NEW ALBUM - lengthy longnessness

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 16:30:44 EDT 2006

I'm not accepting garbage like that Alex. I suggest you listen to it again
when you are in a better frame of mind. The review below reflects you recent
ratty attitude rather than a true reflection of the album.
  So chill out, cheer up and listen to the album again , and  hopefully you
will write a review that reflects the album and not your state of mind