[kj] Sound

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 08:31:11 EDT 2006

It does indeed sound clear, crisp and concise. You can also make out the
different instruments , rather than the jumbled  sounds of KJ 2003.
   I would say that Hosannas is the natural follow up to Extremities. The
cover is also quite good , interesting to say the least. And Jaz dos sound
kinda cute when he name checks the band on the title track. I have no
trouble with the length of the songs either, makes it more interesting to
have various length rather than the normal four minutes
   Hosannas has depth and variation that 20003 was sadly lacking  .

  FLIGHTBRINGER