[kj] NEW ALBUM

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 06:15:56 EDT 2006

Yeah, maybe it's just my punk upbringing, but I think the Joke have been increasingly guilty of letting tracks go on too long. I think it's another quality control issue. Someone needs to tell them to wrap it up and get on with the next one...

Can't believe you don't like Lightbringer. Judas Goat is pretty solid as well.

Great to hear the chime again...

Jamie