[kj] - new board a middleman

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 16:19:01 EDT 2006

Hi,
glad, that you see it so. My English is not perfect and so I havent
understand it right. I was very schocked when I read this topic.

Cheerz

In einer eMail vom 03.04.2006 21:52:29 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
hollytree1961 at hotmail.com:

hi  debby,sounds like a bit of a joke to me,after reading the  attached
document,its not that serious really---anyway,the moderator who called you
that said "proberly a c...." perhaps they have had a personal exsperience
baised on the reason why they feel that way towards raven ,i dont  know
or,perhaps it was tounge in cheek!!!

you actually beat  me to the post on asking why,as i was curious as well,was
intending to ask  very same question at some point "exactly why is h a c...?"
just to  find out truth or to see if it was just a joke thread!

the sight is  good,alot of interesting people there,its all about the band we
all love  so much,so dont leave because of one word,is it worth sacrificing
all the  good things that are there,down to wounded pride ;-)    i know how
you feel--that words awful,but give it another go,you wont regret  it....the
person proberly said that to you without thinking it  through,perhaps they
did not realise it would offend you....also,some  people use that word in
friendly terms,honest,to some,its the same as  saying to some one"you are a
sod or silly or big hairy  doggy..ha..ha.."

also this may be worth considering,as this is what i  would do.......

ipersonally dont like that word as i have said,i think  its offensive,if i
were you,i would ask them why they called it you,what  reason,what exactly
did they mean by it,you may be surpised by answer,and  end up laughing ;-D
as for gambit,they told him to go jump in  a lake,ha..ha..thats amusing,its
not serious
is that serious gambit?  its like"go play with traffic" english term,not
offensive  really.

total invasion  ps i can be stubbon,i sulk at times,and  take an age(forever)
to forgive a person exspecially if they seriously  offend me,tell lies about
me,or take my friendship for granted,but in the  end,see what you will be
loosing out on---go on,give the board another try  ;-)

tried to help here,hope it has ;-)  pps gambit, hope you got  your rubber
ring on,you will need it in the lake  ha..ha..?