[kj] Sound

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:00:58 EDT 2006

Let me mention that if any CD sounds significantly different (almost
unlistenable on a cheap 2 speaker system and brilliant on a serious home or
car stereo) then that is more of an issue of mastering then production mix.
Which is likely out of the hands of the band.  It would either fall on the
recording studio or the place where they are pressed.

The best recorded and produced record n the world can sound like crap if
mastered incorrectly

Chris