[kj] NEW ALBUM

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 06:29:21 EDT 2006

I have a feeling JB that that is more to do with your reading ability rather
than the content of my posts. Add your reading ability to your inability to
concentrate on any thing for any length of time , its no wonder that you
cant reach the end of the first paragraph.
  I'm going down the shops now to BUY  the new album now, I'm so exited that
I can hardly get my zipper done up................................its
usually about this point that JB loses his concentration and reaches for the
Rizla kingsize.

  FLIGHTBRINGER