[kj] partisan webnonsense - new board

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:40:08 EDT 2006

hi debby,hope you dont mind me asking you,but why did they call you a c*nt?
thats bloody outragious,that to me is the most offensive thing anyone can
say to a female,its horrid--has gambit left? he strikes me as ok,left me a
welcome message,i appreciated that ;-)

infact anyone who bothered,that includes your message-thanks.

total invasion
ps sticks and stone,you know that one?,in the end they are only words
dont let  one word get you down ok ;-)