[kj] NEW ALBUM

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 2 15:27:36 EDT 2006

I've yet to hear the new album  and shall buy it tomorrow and listen to it
for the first time. I refrained from downloading it  because I wanted to
obtain it in the traditional way. I'm pleased that I have some self control
and discipline and have some morals. Some people can be trusted not to open
their presents before the 25th and some cant. Some of us have a degree of
decorum and some of us dont . Some of us grab and steal  anything that isnt
nailed down and some of us are trustworthy. Some of us like doing things the
right way and some of us dont.
  Some of us have pride and honor, whilst some of us are immoral

    LIGHTBRINGER