[kj] Revolver Mag - heaviest bands

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 2 11:18:14 EDT 2006

Yes, Soundgarden were also more melodic and
more accessible than Slayer, but still heavier.

you know, i used to like Soundgarden once, and especially Superunknown. But
then a mate of mine told me that they played Wolverhampton once and the Joke
were in the venue next door. Apparently Cornell asked everyone a third of
the way into the set 'Hey, shouldn't you guys be next door watching Killing
Joke?' My mate thought, 'yeah, actually, I fucking would!', and left. That
kind of arrogance pisses me off. Anyway, there is karma after all. the
cunt's in Audioslave now :-)

bob