[kj] Mithering Gatherers

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 2 06:21:38 EDT 2006

"No offence guys but it is what it is, debating why Jaz  frowns a certain
way and  the intonation of Geordies  voice when he talks about Burger
King doesnt really matter....it doesnt."

  Hey guys. I need some help here . I find this post hard to understand.
What is the meaning of it? No one on here has ever discussed "Jaz's frowns"
or "Geordies voice". I cant even recall anyone ever mentioning Geordies
voice or accent at all. So the post  isn't supposed to be taken literally.
Right?
    So is the post trying to say that KJ are being analyzed on here too
much? Does Salja  think that KJ should n't be discussed in depth? If that is
the case then I find it quite odd because most people complain because there
are too many off-topic posts and that  we should ONLY discuss KJ.
So either one of the following has occurred:
1. Have I missed a whole thread where Jaz's frowns were discussed?
2. I missed the point Salja was trying to make  .

If Salja said that we SHOULD discuss Jaz's frowns then I could understand
that as meaning that we should keep to the topic of KJ and not wander into
other subjects, but to say we SHOULD NT discus "Jaz's frowns" seems to be
suggesting that we should nt  discuss KJ in depth!!!
  Genuinely confused.
FLIGHTBRINGER