[kj] Mithering Gatherers

gas wylde anathema2000 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 1 22:30:29 EST 2006

For instance...??? And just what are these 'times' to which you refer?
History? These times? It's just one long skipping record when you look
right at it (with any candour and objectivity that is!)

I came to KJ courtesy of an English girl just a few years ago
[Pandemonium] then KJ 2003 came out and that bleedin' clinched it. I
saw them live in Sydney and swear I'd never seen/nor heard anything
quite like it. Jaz won my heart as a madman and Geordie and Raven did
the rest. I am, like a lot on this bleatin' board, a muso with some
life/vengeance left in me. The fundamental anger of KJ 2003 was what
drew me, inspired, reinvigorated my own stuff. There seems to be a shit
load of bleating about this figure and that vis a vis the webmaster
side of things. That I find profoundly inward looking and disturbing,
for what it's worth.

But begs the question? Just wot is 'the best'  'these times' have to
offer? Where's homogenous  tripe like that come from? And as for 'the
best' maybe it's actually me and my brood of witches.

F**kin' Hell! Never thought of that before.

I might very well go out and buy something I've recorded!

gas