[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 10:46:59 EST 2006

  For reasons beyond my control I do not visit Joes site, but Joe was
mentioned as "Our webmaster" by Jaz during a recent concert and the Barfly
gig was in aid of "our webmaster" .So I  was led to believe that Joes site
was the official site, if something has changed or I was mistaken then it
still does not alter what I said. Joe was still being facetious, whether it
was just a fan site or the official site.
   Did nt Joe announce last year that his site had been made the official
one? Whether there is a site more official then Joes it doesn't matter ,
Joes site  was still officially endorsed and was the main site for
information.
   If Joes site was nt affiliated then why did people complain to him about
Gems of Power? Why did nt they complain to the proper "official" site ?