[kj] Thank you, Rob!

Alexi Hamilton alexih at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 10:29:43 EST 2006

   This is BEAUTIFUL Rob!  I laughed so freakin' hard when I read the
introductions to the facts.  I've been reading 100+ e-mails this morning on
why Peter thinks Joe is an ass.  Don't like it at all.  Thank you for
setting him straight.  Now lets just hope he fucking understands it...

~Alexi

Killingjoke.com is the official site. It is still there.

killing-joke.com was Joe's site. It has been taken down. It was originally a
fan site and was kind of endorsed until the proper site was sorted.

Facts Pete. Pete facts. Introduce yourselves.