[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 08:21:07 EST 2006

hiya James . . .   =]

i'm usually not very up with the play, but especially so in your case!
i've not seen you post too much on the Gathering over the years, and have
very little idea about how the KJ website was run..

perhaps you could give a quick run down on who you are and your particular
special place in the sordid world of online KJ?

cheers!

~jb. (small town boy new zealand)