[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 05:34:28 EST 2006

"i'd have thought that you of all people would see the
joke in all this FLIGHT BRINGER"

  I see it more of an insult to the name killing joke, rather than humor. By
all means everyones entitled to voice their opinions to each other on the
boards. But Jesters board was the "outsides worlds" introduction to killing
Joke. With the imminent album release and tour, any new fans who look up KJ
on the web will confronted with a Motley Crue image. This will harm the
band.
   He was announced as the bands official Webmaster and i feel that he
should behave more professionally and responsibly