[kj] atkins & budgie - a drummer's view

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 05:00:13 EST 2006

Yes, the tempo lets him down - how does a producer not pick that up, if so why not do it again? You're right about worst track although I still remember putting the vinyl on the first time and it stood out.........Nightshift is up there with their best....

Re. Nocturne that someone brought up, anything's better than the cabaret of Dreamtime