[kj] partisan webnonsense - Matt

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.COM
Sat Apr 1 03:18:37 EST 2006

Come off it. Managing Killing Joke - three VERY different and powerful egos is like juggling with knives.

Matt kind of fell into it after KJ sacked Grand Union. Maybe no-one else will manage them. Maybe Jaz has pissed off so many pople that he is now unmanagable.

True, the out of pocket expenses people have had is not on. Nor is Gems and I think that something should be done. Killing Joke have forgotten about the "family".
But these seem to be the terms of contract. If we accept them, then that it is. If we do not accept them, then we have a choice too.

You still cannot blame Matt for all this. He put the tour back ON! As of two weeks ago Jaz was NOT touring "shout,shout, rant, rant". Maybe he is not Mr Music Biz, but at leats he is willing to do something.

It's not perfect, but hen it is Killing Joke!!

--- the.three.amigos666 at gmail.com wrote:

Yes, matt is doing a fine job. We should all kiss his ass with big
ruby red grease pained lips.