[kj] a joke too far continued.

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 20:53:50 EDT 2005

Again, Peter, I sent out that second message before I received your off-list apology.

I'm sorry for suggesting that Peter West expire. While I'd like you to shut the hell up every now and again, by no means do I wish death upon you.

Let's conclude this unfortunate episode with that, then.

Alex in NYC