[kj] a joke too far continued.

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 20:17:57 EDT 2005

I know I already addressed this, but my head is fucking reeling that you actually said what you said, Peter. Once again, it's one thing to throw insults and smarmy comments back and forth at each other, but where on fucking EARTH do you get off bringing my wife and children into this (let alone taking it where you did)???? I am simply fucking incredulous. If your mission was to find out just how far  too far was, well you've just found out.  I've met you, and in person you were a perfectly nice gent -- if a bit eccentric. I mean, you can be an annoying pain in the ass, and lots of Gatherers (including myself) call you on it, and even push you a bit further --- but for god's sake, man, don't you know what's off limits? It's simply unbelievable.

Call me a cunt all you fucking want, but I DEMAND AN APOLOGY for what you've said about my wife and unborn child.

Incredulous,
Alex in NYC