[kj] Cover versions & guest appearences

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 30 18:50:57 EDT 2005

"you are wrong about  your views  on the world."

 I think that I am right. But I understandthat there  are no such thing as
right or wrong, just peoples different opinions.And that is what we do,
discuss our different opinions. IMO you are wrong to say that I complain, I
may give my opinion, but I would nt say that its complaining.
    Jester: As you posts say exactly the same thing everytime and my reply
is exactly the same everytime, I feel that someone has to break the cycle,
so I shall not read your posts any longer. And there ONLY reason is that
they are so repetitive...............like you KEEP on going about "you said
to Jaz..........." I know, We have discussed it numerous times, there is
nothing more to add, I ve mentioned a few times that I just repeat myself
when I ve had a few beers.
     Thats what I KEEP saying :I kept repeating myself because I had been on
the beer since dinner-time, apart from being a fuck-wit, what is your excuse
for keep repeating yourself?
    As I said: You are straight to trash as I ve had enough of the same
discussion every week with you.

    PW