[kj] Cover versions & guest appearences

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Sep 30 18:21:06 EDT 2005

Tim,

You have to understand. Peter Pan is genetically weaker and horribly
inferior. This affects not only his weak physical presence and his need
to cry to avoid all confrontation in person, but also is the cause of
his very small intellectual scope. This is why he is the age that he
is, with no prospects of reproduction. His DNA is so inferior, it
causes all females to avoid him, even on a conversational level.

So, to expect him to understand your point, is a practice in futility.

~ J