[kj] Cover versions & guest appearences

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 12:34:06 EDT 2005

I like these questions. They're a nice break from the PWS (the Peter
West Show....all day, all night, all day, all night, all day....):

1. "In the Evening" by Led Zeppelin, just because I think Geordie could
work wonders with that riff, and it's topically on par with a lot `Joke
material.

2. I was going to say Andy Gill, but who needs *another* guitarist
(albeit a brilliant one) when you've got Geordie? Failing that, there
is only one real answer: BIG PAUL FERGUSON, playing drums for
"Unspeakable". Don't hold your collective breath.

Alex in NYC