[kj]Brum downsize: Reasons Why!

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Fri Sep 30 08:38:20 EDT 2005

OK - makes more sense now - that'll be Jayne from Worthing. Iain & I did a couple of tours with her & Mik back in the mid-nineties.

Yes you wrote Jayne - but so many people can't differentiate between the two spellings, I felt the need to check.

I've never had blonde hair - in recent years it's been mostly orange, (in varying shades), & black. Dunno about the dance moves - I just jump around to the music as feels right, (although at the Barfly it was more hopping around to avoid reinjuring my leg). Still going to have to be cautious on that score for the forthcoming tourdates.

Jane