[kj]Brum downsize: Reasons Why!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 30 08:19:30 EDT 2005

"Does that refer to me, (Jane), or Jayne (from Worthing)??"

"Jayne", from Jesters board.

     QUOTE:" I do agree with Scarlet to an extent about Wardance, because if
I ever need a piss during a gig, I always go during Wardance, coz I don't
seem to feel as if I'm missing much. And I don't think it's a good opening
song."

      It's quite easy to realise that I was referring to "Jayne" an not
"Jane",because I wrote "Jayne" and not "Jane". If I was talking about
"Jane", I would nt have wrote "Jayne" .
             Anyway are you the Jane who had blond hair at Camden Underworld
and red hair at Camden Barfly..........the one with the gyrating hips and
slinky mesmerizing dance moves?

       P.W.