[kj]Brum downsize: Reasons Why!

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 05:53:02 EDT 2005

they should have ditched brum and done nottingham rock city instead-always a
good turn out.even if it's england 2nd worst place to live in.i have lived
here for 35 years and that is not the case-it's easily the fucking worst
place to live.any i diagress - looks like at birmingham we're gonna get a
member of the bar staff each.

jc