[kj] OT - superjumbo

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 18:22:54 EDT 2005

I think it was called 'shaking off the ghosts', that was an ok track?

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
Fair comment mate. You know, the venom I displayed relates to the fact that I always hope
they can, or have, done something I like! I have Sparkle in the Rain, which I hoped might be
good as it's earlier than 'owt else I've heard, but it didn't catch my attention. I await something
to convince me.