[kj] OT - superjumbo

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 15:09:18 EDT 2005

I'm doing my best not to - did you see them on Jonothan Ross, Friday gone ?
(If you're in the UK that is!)

All I could see was that 4kin useless COOONT Jim (wan)Kerr craning his neck
all over the gaff to find
the active camera - so he could then pose. Media wh0re. They eventually
started playing with him by
quickly switching to another each time he found the red light ;)

PS. They were sh!t.